- Your pair of glasses has a defect on delivery or does not match your order
Don't worry! If the defect found is indeed a production defect, or if there was an error when preparing your order, we will replace your pair. To do this, please contact our Customer Service team by providing:
- Your order reference which can be found in your order confirmation email
- Photos allowing us to identify the problem
- The IZIPIZI guarantee
All products sold by IZIPIZI benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity established in articles L. 217 - 4 et seq. of the French consumer code, and the guarantee against hidden defects established in articles 1641 et seq. of the French civil code.
Under no circumstances can IZIPIZI be held responsible for:
- - Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer
- - Normal wear and tear and aging of the product
- - A lack of maitenance or care
- - Negligence or accidents
- - Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party
- - Non-compliance with the products' instruction guides that ensures they are used correctly.
- - Any manipulation of IZIPIZI products by an unauthorised person (for example for the replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repaires)
Scratches on the lenses of IZIPIZI products, as well as any defect resulting from handling by a third party, are expressly excluded from the guarantees referred to above.
- - is independent of any guarantee provided by the seller and for which he/she carries sole responsibility
- - does not impact any purchaser rights against the seller, or any other compulsory legal rights the purchaser may have.
For purchases made on the www.izipizi.com website, the Customer will implement this guarantee by informing IZIPIZI of the lack of conformity or hidden defects via email by contacting our customer service team at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org by providing:
- - Your order reference which can be found in your order confirmation email
- - Photos allowing us to identify the problem
- Returns and refunds
Your order has been prepared with the greatest care and we hope that you will be entirely satisfied with it. However, if one or more items do not suit you, you have 14 days following delivery of your order to return your items for a refund.
Glasses must be returned to us in their original packaging and condition (clean lenses, labels, product flyers and glasses packaging included) and accompanied by the delivery note.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges. For another model, you can place another order directly on our e-shop.
Any return request must be carried out directly via our e-shop. Any order returned without notification will not be processed.
These are the steps to follow to process your return online:
- - Go to your customer area in the "My account > My returns" section. If you have not created an account on our website, please go to your "Guest Tracking" in order to change your account to be able to carry out your online return request. The Guest Tracking link can be found in your shipping confirmation email.
- - Click on the order relating to the return request, enter the products to be returned then confirm your return request.
- - Place the products to be returned and the delivery note in protective packaging, close it and seal it carefully.
- - Go to the shipping company of your choice to return the package to the following address, with the return costs at your expense:
ZI des Ecrevolles
2, rue Catherine et William Booth
10000 Troyes, FRANCE
After we receive and verify the contents of your package, you will be refunded via the same payment method used for your order. Any damaged or incomplete product can not be refunded or used for a complaint.
RETURN SHIPPING ON PAYPAL
Returns fees are refunded by PayPal for all purchases that have been paid with PayPal for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. See conditions.